- 1 Κενή Θέση
- 219 Προβολές
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
Ensures smooth and efficient running of the restaurant, by achieving working to staff, utilization of staff and resources. Ensures guests satisfaction, benchmarks for service success, whilst operating to budgets and goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Are the general in charge of the Restaurants. Bears full responsibility for the appearance, cleanliness, and preparation of all Restaurant areas.
● Is a role model for service standard, punctuality, sanitation and safety and hospitality.
● Cooperates with the F&B Manager, they recommend staff for selection, promotion, and dismissal and to ensure correct disciplinary procedures and measures are taken.
● Keeps a smooth and professional work relation with colleagues, staff and supervisors. Conducts regularly meeting with the Chef and food and beverage manager.
● Schedules a weekly program for all department staff. supervises the annual leave, and staff’s days off.
● Trains staff and has overall responsibility of service outcome, ensures servers serve according to standards.
● Participates in the weekly F&B department meeting,
● Ensures that all staff report for duty punctually and maintain a clean, smart appearance and that their name badge is always worn.
● Maintains the highest levels of personal hygiene, cleanliness and appearance, and follows health and safety rules in the workplace.
● Ensures that all the work required for the service preparation is efficiently carried out.
● Has knowledge of menus contents, same as beverages-wine, and can explain them in a professional manner. May suggests any changes to the F&B Manager.
● Supervises the proper execution of the service from subordinates and monitors the progress of execution of the orders.
● Ensures that specific requests in food service are met within reasonable limits and in consultation with the kitchen.
● Handles with skill and courtesy: questions, complaints, and minor customer issues. In case of a serious incident, informs the F&B Manager as soon as possible.
● Are helpful, polite and friendly when interacting with clients or associates of the company, to maintain good business relations.
● Are well familiar with the Hotel policies and procedures, and its premises. Are knowledgeable with the quality systems and the emergency procedures,
● Organisational & Time Management
● Management & Leadership
● Positive Attitude
● Communication & Active Listening
● Team Working & Empathy
Qualifications and Educational Background
● Diploma or a Degree from a Hotel School
● Hygiene and Safety certification (HACCP)
● Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relative position
English - C1
Greek (if applicable) - B2
Σχετικές Θέσεις Εργασίας
Adams Beach Hotel
Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
1787 Ryan Underpass Suite 397East Mireillehaven, FL 80339, Nicosia, Λευκωσία, Κύπρος
πριν 4 μήνες
Adams Beach Hotel
1787 Ryan Underpass Suite 397East Mireillehaven, FL 80339,