GDPR Consent Form - for Candidates
GDPR CONSENT FORM – FOR CANDIDATES
GDPR options for consent to store and process the personal information you provide us:
1.1. I, the undersigned, hereby provide my consent to the processing of my personal data / information which I have disclosed to [...................]. (hereinafter referred to as “…”) explicitly for the Purposes for which I hereby have ticked the box(es):
(A) Recruitment Purposes
- Identification purposes.
- Assessing data about my skills, qualifications, and suitability for the job vacancy.
- Performing background and reference checks, where applicable.
- Providing me with recruitment services and facilitating me at the recruitment process.
- Enabling me to upload my personal data and submit my CV in order to apply online for job vacancies and/or receive alerts about job vacancies they may consider to be suitable for me.
- Storing my details (and updating them when necessary) on your database in order to contact me in relation to recruitment.
- Store and process my data to allow them to match my details with job vacancies. I understand and I consent for the personal information I provide to be passed on to prospective employers / service providers.
- Communicate with me either via post, telephone, email or any other way about the recruitment process and any enquiries raised.
- For keeping records related to the hiring processes.
- Carrying out your obligations arising from any contracts entered between me and [….] or between [….] and third parties in relation to my recruitment.
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- To deal with any enquiries I may have about the services and the Website/Platform.
(B) Vocational Training
- Identification purposes.
- Assessing data about my skills and qualifications.
- For storing my details (and update them when necessary) on your database, in order to be able to contact me with regard to vocational trainings and/or receive alerts about potential trainings you may consider to be suitable for me. I understand and I consent for the personal information I provide to be passed on to prospective / employers / Service Providers.
- Communicate with me for available trainings / educational programs for my personal and professional development and for enhancing my skills.
- Carrying out your obligations arising from any contracts entered between me and [….] or between [….] and third parties in relation to my recruitment and/or training. Communicating, either by post, telephone, e-mail or any other way, with me regarding available trainings.
- To deal with any enquiries I may have about the services and Website / platform.
(C) Integration and Mobility (including accommodation
- Identification purposes.
- Communicate with me and provide me with services/assistance on possible accommodation matters.
- Communicate with me and provide me with services/assistance with immigration issues.
- Providing interactive migration information guidance.
- To conduct pre-employment checks, including determining my legal right to work and carrying out criminal record and credit checks where applicable.
- Communicating, either by post, telephone, e-mail or any other way, with me regarding the above matter(s).
- To deal with any enquiries I may have about the services and Website/Platform.
(D) Marketing Activities
- For developing and market other similar products or services.
- For providing me promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which you might consider to be of interest to me.
- Displaying promotional excerpts from my details on your website(s) a success story (provided that we will have your express consent in advance for doing so).
- Communicating, either by post, telephone, e-mail or any other way, with me regarding the marketing activities.
(E) Research Activities
- For the purposes of evaluating the current employment framework in the hotel sector in Cyprus including but not limited to investigating the local hotel industry’s (Cyprus) quantitative and qualitive needs as well as its working force. Analyse training needs, identify accommodation shortages and propose solutions and make new data available for the scientific community.
- We will delete or anonymise your information when we no longer need it, however, we may continue to hold information for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or statistical research purposes which does not identify you in particular.
- The description provided under each heading is indicatively and not exhaustively of the use of the personal data. It merely aims to provide you with an understanding of the context within which it will be processed. However, such process will be made from us or by third parties authorised by us, within the broader context of the abovementioned purpose(s) you have consented but always within the ambit of those purpose(s).
- facilitating with the recruitment
- vocational trainings
- integration and mobility
1.2 I hereby acknowledge that, within the context of the performance of the Purpose(s), I may be required to provide personal information to [………………….] which are classified as ‘sensitive’ for the purposes of European data protection law and for which there are additional restrictions on how organisation(s) may use and hold this information. [………….] hereby confirms that it will always communicate to you the purposes for which […………..] wishes to use your sensitive information when it is being collected, and, if necessary, obtain your consent at that time. In such cases, you will be able to withdraw your consent at any time.
2. For the avoidance of any doubt, the following apply:
II. All personal data and sensitive personal data acquired from the undersigned pursuant to this form shall be used by […………] for the performance of the Purpose (as the case may be) and shall not be further processed by or disclosed to any third party without the consent of the undersigned unless this is required and/or allowed pursuant the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data and/or the provision of the applicable local legislation in relation to the protection of personal data (as amended from time to time) and/or the provisions of any other applicable legislation.
III. I have been informed with regards to my rights as Candidate in relation to the Candidate’s data contained herein. These being:
- Request access to my personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Request correction of the personal data.
- Request erasure of me personal data.
- Right to object to the processing of my personal data.
- Right to portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given herein at any time in cases where the processing is based on consent.
IV. The undersigned confirms that as a Candidate they have been informed that they maintain the right to withdraw their consent at any time, however, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. To update us on your consent and preferences please contact us at [email protected].
The undersigned, I acknowledge that I have been informed about my rights and the processing of my personal data associated with the Purpose(s) (as the case may be).