- 1 Vacancy
- 216 Views
To oversee the pool area, ensure guests safety and maintain an inventory of all poolside equipment to be available for guest use at all times, in order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of service.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Performs the duties of this position based on work instructions, the Supervisor instructions, and the hotels policy
• Is polite and always willing to serve customers. Collaborates and communicates effectively with superiors.
• Ensures that pools and surrounding areas are clean, neat and no problems can affect the health and stay of the guests
• Ensures that pools are used only by guests.
• Keeps swimming pools clean every day and supplements the chemicals in pools.
• Maintains the pool engine room, clean and neat. Contributes in the execution of the equipment calibration program.
• Cleans the beds, umbrellas, and tables every morning. Places, collects, and tidies up the beds.
• Is able and knowledgeable to repair the beds
• Completes inspection forms on a daily base.
• Is well familiar with the Department and Hotel policies and procedures, and the physical layout of the premises. Is knowledgeable with the emergency procedures.
• Carries out any additional relative duties assigned by the management.
• Pleasant Attitude
• Flexibility & Agility
• Ability to compute and manipulate mathematical calculations.
Qualifications and Educational Background
• Qualified safeguard will be considered as an extra qualification
• Qualified First Aider will be considered as an extra qualification
• Basic understanding of electrical technicalities and plumbing.
English - A2
Any other language - A2/B1
39044 Dion CornerWisozkmouth, NH 30357-4079, Larnaca, Larnaca, Cyprus
4 months ago
C KITE ZONE
39044 Dion CornerWisozkmouth, NH 30357-4079,